Posted by: EmilyHuizenga
HCSM Review, HITsm
SearchHealthIT proudly presents…
“Tweets of the Weeks”
A new feature that rounds up the best in health IT social media over the most recent weeks. Enjoy!
- Best Question: @TheGr8Chalupa: What if there was a credit score for our health? #dfwhimss
- Best Commentary: @chasedave: Onion Headline? “Government Should Slow Down Race to Implement EHRs” – Forbes http://ow.ly/h3pP0 #hitsm
- Best Link-Less: @MichelleMangino: Can’t wait to see how much we blow this stat out of the water at #HIMSS13! -> “Number of participants in social media at HIMSS12: 3,825”
- Best on Social Media: @shl_MModal: Absolutely fascinating and original. Should your #Doctor Be Following You On Twitter? http://x.nu/Qin via @DocWeighsIn. Follow! #HITsm
- Best Blog Post: @EHRworkflow: My new blog post: Can Healthcare Really Have Both Consistent & Flexible Information Systems? http://ehr.bz/cake cc @matveyp@GfKGeneMoy
- Best Info Graphic: @MarkRaganCEO: Infographic: Big data and the future of health carehttps://bit.ly/WPLlnG #hcsm
- Best Guide: @Brad_Justus: What your ICE-10 documentation should look likehttp://bradjust.us/VXnXU2 #ICD10
- Best Breaking News: @JodiDaniel: Modifications to the #hipaa privacy, security, enforcement, & breach rules are out! http://1.usa.gov/U4y4Jj
- Best Report or Study: @SusannahFox: Let’s discuss the Health Online 2013 findings: http://is.gd/H7UkVf <– great comments & questions so far!
- Best from SearchHealthIT: @DonFluckinger: #CES gadgets promote data mining in health care, consumer analysis https://bit.ly/W4lCut
Have a question? Or better yet – an answer? Check out the Health IT Exchange Q&A Forum to see what our members are talking about:
- Mistakes in EHRs – What are the most common mistakes in EHR implementation? (copy and pasting errors, upcoding, etc.)
- Regional HIT -Which hospitals or regions in the country seem to be making the biggest gains in EHR and HIE implementation? Do regional differences affect HIT practices? How?
- ACO monopoly -With new ACOs forming from hospital partnerships…should we fear a monopoly?
And follow the SearchHealthIT team for HIT updates throughout the week!
Or ‘like’ us on Facebook. We’ve got pictures.