Posted by: EmilyHuizenga
HCSM, HITsm, tweets, tweets of the week, Twitter
This week’s roundup of the best HIT information Twitter can offer.
Tweets of the Weeks: 2/11 – 2/22
- Best Question: @SalvadorPYP: How should physicians spend their Meaningful Use incentive payout? http://www.ama-assn.org/amednews/2013/02/11/bisa0211.htm
- Best Link-Less: @HCI_GPerna: Going to do stamina drills at the gym this week and next to prepare for #HIMSS13 and all the running around I’ll be doing in NOLA.
- Best on Social Media: @chimoose: This looks awesome! Give me more: Using Twitter to Predict the Influence of Lifestyle on Health : Rochester News https://bit.ly/157ONQp
- Best Blog: @harrygreenspun: Read Dr. Paul Keckley’s state of the #healthcare union assessment as the nation addresses its major issues: https://bit.ly/U7VjU8 #SOTU
- Best on Industry:
- Best on Policy: @vRad: In case you missed it, here are the 5 most recent
#telemedicine bills passed at the state level at the end of January https://bit.ly/ZfkGGk
- Best Photo: @timoreilly: Ouch! “Future doctors of america learning ADHD one imgur link at a time.” https://bit.ly/153sSsM
- Best News Article:@EMRAnswers: Transgender #Patients in Rural Areas Struggle To Access #HealthServices – https://bit.ly/14QhujM #patientexperience #hcsm
- Best on Breaches: @EdBurnsTT: Most fun article on data breaches I’ve read all week. If OCR had godzilla backup maybe ppl would take them seriously http://bloom.bg/14OeHYm
- Best from Search Health IT: @SearchHealthIT: Professional groups see lack of evidence in
#MeaningfulUse criteria: https://bit.ly/Yaq7BK #HITsm #healthIT #MUS3