Posted by: EmilyHuizenga
Back again, it’s the SearchHealthIT and HIT Exchange feature we’ve all – well, maybe a few of us – have been waiting for. There’s no trophy, but you can retweet.
“Tweets of the Week”
- Best on HIMSS13:
@HITNewsTweet: Excited for #HIMSS13? Read up on all of the hashtags that will be in use there: http://ow.ly/hiZhP
- Best Link-Less: @chipmedia: Is it nerdy that I’m wishing the #NFL would feature the teams’ #healthIT at the #Superbowl ? #hashtags
- Best on Social Media: @gnayyar: Teenagers, Social Media and Health Information Privacy http://ow.ly/hiXQu #hcsm via @iHealthBeat
- Best Video: @TomFrusher: Watch this great new DH animation on the “paperless NHS of tomorrow” as premiered by @tkelsey1 @Jeremy_Hunt @CamHNet https://bit.ly/UGElv3
- Best News: @healthyjack: Fascinating, unintentionally funny: Online MD Review Post Legally Protected « CBS Minnesota http://cbsloc.al/XaMwfZ
- Best on Policy, A Roundup:
- @ONC_HealthIT: #ONC is not just another pretty face. Peruse the new research on #HIE here: http://t.co/fn3DMEx3
- @CIOCHIME: Read @Farzad_ONC letter to the editor @nytimes re recent #EHR article on #RAND study that “misses a critical point” http://t.co/529anMg5
- @HIENews: AMA: Stage 3 meaningful use criteria are too rigid http://t.co/m2ouAI3z | #NHIN Watch
- Best Shameless Plug:
@HITExchange: Attending #HIMSS13? Come have fun w/ us at @SearchHealthIT & HIT Exchange’s #TweetnMeet on 3/4! http://ow.ly/hj8FS #hcsm #HITsm
Follow SearchHealthIT editors for more HIT updates!
And please, ‘like’ us on Facebook. We need friends.