An increasing number of healthcare provider and payer organizations are looking to business intelligence and analytics technologies to deal with the challenges created by health reform, including meeting Meaningful Use requirements and creating sustainable accountable care organizations (ACOs).
This conference, which builds on our groundbreaking event in 2007, focuses on innovative applications of business intelligence and analytics, data mining, data warehousing, data integration and decision support to:
- Facilitate quality measurement and reporting and pay for performance initiatives
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce costs and increase revenues
- Deal more effectively with government regulation
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Enhance organizational agility
- Promote greater transparency and organizational information sharing by dismantling the silos of data typically found within healthcare organizations
Providers and payers will face an avalanche of data in the coming years. This conference will provide detailed and practical instruction on how to effectively manage and use this data to provide the right information at the right time to the right people for optimal decision-making. Speakers include BeyeNETWORK healthcare channel experts Scott Wanless and Laura Madsen.
Visit the conference website: http://tcbi.org/index.php?conference=bi2011